Herbal Treatment For Piles :-
The syndrome haemorrhoids, popularly known as piles, are normally present swollen veins in the anus and rectum. Haemorrhoid’s affect both the genders male or female, which can be formed either internally or externally.
Though there are several powerful home remedies but one is unable to comply with. The only advice can be to maintain calm and patience and the positive result will positively be there. Poor diet is hugely responsible for this distress.
Internal hemorrhoid affects the soft tissues of the anal vessel and it’s normally caused by too much pressure on the internal veins. Internal piles generally are painful when the clots block blood flow in the inflamed veins.
External hemorrhoids affect when the external veins nearby the anus become swollen. These swollen veins bleed. These types of piles cause irritation and itching in the rectal part. The home remedy acts accordingly and produces better results by curing the ailment.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoid’s / Piles
- Swelling nearby the anus
- Painless bleeding during bowel movements
- Itching and skin irritation in the rectal part
- Rectal ache
- Discomfort especially when seated
Causes of Hemorrhoid’s / Piles
- During Pregnancy Period
- Poor diet or low fiber diet
- Sitting for long time at one place
- Sitting for toilet for long time
- Fatness & stress
- Bowel disorders
Seven Most Effective Herbal Treatment for Piles
1. Ice pack – Apply ice packs against the area. It is very effective for relieving hemorrhoid pain. Haemorrhoid’s are frequent extremely painful and the cold compresses to relieve both pain and swelling. Ice pack should be placed on the haemorrhoids for 5-10 minutes five times a day. You can sit on a small bag of frozen peas. This may work in the same way. Follow this home remedy three times a day for 5-15 minutes.
2. Aloe Vera – Versatile, cheap, affordable and easily adopted aloe Vera is a popular natural herbal remedy for healing haemorrhoid. Aloe Vera is effective in treatment for both internal as well as external piles. Aloe Vera has soothing, cooling and moisturizing quality that help to heal burns, itching and irritation around the anus area. For the treatment of external piles pluck off a piece of the aloe Vera leaf and apply only the gel to the anus.
You can use aloe Vera leaf for internal treatment also take a aloe leaf rinse a leaf with water peeling back one side. Bind the peeled part and keep in refrigerator for whole night or freeze them for 10-15 minutes. When you are required to use it, take out from the fridge and insert into the anus as a herbal remedy to provide relief to internal haemorrhoids.
3. Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is a very effective natural cure for haemorrhoids. It helps for both treatments internal and external haemorrhoids. Amazing solution for external piles comes to fore by this home remedy. You can take a cotton ball. Dip in some apple cider vinegar and apply it directly on the haemorrhoids affected area.
It provides relief from itching, pain and bleeding that generally arises with haemorrhoids. For internal haemorrhoids drinking the home remedy apple cider vinegar diluted with water. You can mix honey if you are not fond of the apple cider vinegar’s taste.
4. Witch Hazel – Witch hazel relieves and eases the itching, pain and swelling, burning and bleeding of haemorrhoids. It is an anti-inflammatory home remedy that can be used for helping to soothe swollen tissues. Use a cotton wool and dip into witch hazel-liquor extract and blot it on the affected area for few minutes .This home remedy should be follow twice daily and you will get better result.
5. Olive Oil – Olive oil has essential vitamins such as Vitamin E, fatty-acids, anti-inflammatory and antioxidants. Olive oil is a cheap home remedy and only used for external haemorrhoids. Try to apply warm olive oil daily to reduce dryness of affected area. You can also apply honey and olive oil mixture. This home remedy really helps you to get rid of the itching and burning sensation and provides you immediate relief.
6. Butcher’s Broom – A medicinal herb known as the Butcher’s broom, also shows positive effects in treatment for haemorrhoids. Butcher’s broom abstracts also have anti-inflammatory and anti – contracting properties. In this home remedy it can be applied directly on haemorrhoids that help shrink the swollen tissues of piles.You can take tea made from Butcher’s broom leaves. You can prepare by steeping one teaspoon butcher’s broom herb in a cup of hot water for 10 to 15 minutes. This tea should be taken a home remedy twice daily.
7. Intake of Fiber Food – Fiber helps to relieve hemorrhoid symptoms, clean out soften stools and gastrointestinal system, prevents constipation. Take plenty of fiber food from green vegetables, fruits, whole grains. Increase more water and extra fiber food in your diet. It would be proved as one of the best home remedies. It is essential to drink eight glasses of water in a day.
Piles is one of the most dreadful disease. It is said, that the man is immensely happy after excreting. So just feel the agony of a piles affected person. Constipation is considered the main reason behind it. However, it is well said that most of the diseases originate from the disorder of bowels. So, we must be over cautious towards keeping the bowels sound.
Excessive consumption of junk food also leads one towards constipation. We should be inclined towards healthy food. There are several poetries in Hindi praising the properties of water. In most of the home remedies water owns a special position. One should drink water as much he/she can. It is the only elementary remedy keeping us away from the ailments.